We are a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization.
The Morris County EMS Captains Alliance has been formed for the following purposes:
- Coordinate and unify Morris County EMS agencies
- Provide a forum to discuss issues and exchange ideas
- Be a voice for Morris County EMS agencies to provide recommendations and feedback to higher authority
- Additional benefits from the Alliance are expected, as follows:
- Provide a forum to discuss issues and exchange ideas with outside agencies (Fire, Police, OEM, Red Cross, etc)
- Take advantage of County resources and Homeland Security grant money
- Benefit from cooperative buying
Please contact our Webmaster on questions or comments about our site.
© Morris County EMS Captains Alliance. All rights reserved.